** NOT A VAPE PRODUCT, TAKEN ORALLY**
Lida HCG Diet drops are proudly made in South African Laboratories.
All bottles includes a recipe and other guideline document.
Ultimate Weight Loss Diet with Homeopathic ß-HCG
Do you want to lose Weight ?
Do you want to become Healthier and Happier ?
Do you want to have a Positive Personal Perception ?
|Restricted calorie intake + ß-HCG
→ Releases Fat in order to satisfy your body’s energy needs
What is ß-HCG and how does it help you to lose weight?
ß-HCG stands for “human chorionic gonadotropin,” which is a large glycoprotein consisting of 244 amino acids, and is produced in huge amounts by the placenta during pregnancy. Its function is to release fat in stead of breaking down muscle when food is scarce, in order to keep the growing foetus nourished. British endocrinologist Dr A.T.W. Simeons spent 30 years of his life seeking a “cure” for obesity. His research led him to investigate the links between hormones, obesity and psychosomatic disorders. Dr Simeons discovered that daily ß-HCG injections, when combined with a very specific low fat and low calorie diet (500 calories a day), resulted in astonishing fat loss. He hypothesized that ß-HCG was acting on the hypothalamus of pregnant women, telling it to mobilize fat stores.
How is The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet With Homeopathic ß-HCG different from other diets?
- We provide the ß-HCG formula in liquid oral form – unlike most other programs that require the hormone to be injected.
- The ß-HCG we provide is homeopathic. This means there will be no interference with any other medication you may be taking, and there are no side effects. You must continue using your prescription medication while on this diet.
- NO STARVING – you will lose weight fast and effectively while eating 500-800 calories a day in stead of the 500 calories allowed on Dr Simeons’ original diet, provided you eat the right foods, AND you can eat UNLIMITED amounts of certain vegetables. New research has shown there is no difference in weight loss between those who ate 500 calories a day and those who ate 800 calories a day – those eating 800 calories were more satisfied, and less tempted to eat the wrong things, and as a result most ended up losing MORE weight than those eating only 500 calories a day.
- Because ß-HCG causes energy to be released from fat cells, you experience less hunger and fatigue than on other diets.
- The ß-HCG diet causes you to lose more waist circumference than diet alone: you will lose weight at the “right” places.
More about how ß-HCG works
ß-HCG sends a hormonal-like signal to the fat cells and stimulates two actions:
- It triggers the release of leptin, which travels to the brain and decreases neuropeptide Y activity in the brain and ultimately decreases hunger.
- It stimulates the breakdown of stored fat (lipolysis) through a number of biochemical reactions to provide cellular energy for the body to survive (since hunger is decreased).
This releases fatty acids into the blood which are used by the body’s cells for energy, so basic physiological functions are maintained while you lose body fat.
Stored body fat serves as energy when overall caloric intake is reduced, blood glucose levels are low, or thermogenesis (heat production) is induced.
Safety of The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet
Although following a diet with such a small amount of calories would normally be considered unhealthy, it is safe to do so while also taking the ß-HCG homeopathic drops. You are receiving nutrients from the fat stores released directly into your blood stream instead of from eating the full 2000 calorie load in the conventional way. ß-HCG helps you retain a high level of energy while suppressing your appetite.
Monitoring – Waist circumference is better than Body Mass Index (BMI)
Monitor your weight and waist circumference (size) once a week and document your progress.
There are times during the diet when you can literally see the weight reduction on the scale each day and then there are other days where you may see no results at all. The key is sticking it out through these rough spots and committing to dropping the weight and reaching your goals.
Supplements to take daily while on The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) sublingual form: 1,000mcg per day
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid): 3-5g per day
- Potassium / Slow-K: 600mg per day
- A multivitamin
Only moderate exercise is advisable while on the calorie restricted phase.
What Happens After The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet ?
You will find your appetite has changed, your eating behavior will be changed and your body will of course, have changed. This is the perfect opportunity to adopt a healthy lifestyle to maintain your weight. You will find a minimum amount of exercise will be sufficient for maintaining a very healthy body. With your hypothalamus reset, your metabolism will be different and you will be able to eat moderately without feeling the need to overeat. Amongst the people who have tried this program, 75 to 90% have had hardly any or no difficulty keeping their new, ideal weight.
CONTINUE ALL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION.
Diabetic, insulin, cholesterol and high blood pressure medications may need to be adjusted, as all of these health problems will likely improve and less medication may be needed.
It is therefore advisable to consult your doctor regarding this.
Hypoglycemic individuals and diabetics can use The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet but will need to monitor blood sugar levels carefully.
We also advise you to attend to health concerns, particularly those that can hinder weight loss such as:
- increased blood glucose
- insulin resistance
- underactive thyroid gland
- increased cholesterol
- allergies and
Those who should not use The Ultimate Weight Loss Diet
- Children under 12 and adults over 75 years of age.
- Women on fertility treatment.
Click on this link for: HCG Diet – Frequently asked questions:
Click here for more info on HCG Diets (Wikipedia):
HCG According to Dr Lipman’s e-book:
“The HCG diet started with Dr. A. T. W. Simeons. He was born in London and graduated from the University of Heildelberg Medical School and settled in Rome, Italy. Dr. Simeons began research on a hormone named Human Chorionic Gonadatropin or HCG for short. HCG is made by the placenta when a woman becomes pregnant. Its purpose is to mobilize fat stores in the women for the baby if the woman is unable to eat everyday. For most of us today, it’s not needed, but in 3rd world countries and in cave men days it was extremely useful.
Dr. Simeons found that when he gave HCG to overweight people, who restricted their fat and sugar, they lost fat. In Pounds and Inches he wrote that each individual would lose 1 lb per. However, his published letter to the editor in the medical journal Lancet indicated that the weight loss can be much less, with some people losing only ½ of a 1 lb. per day. Dr Simeons reported than not only would HCG help people lose weight but reshape their bodies even if they did not engage in exercise while on the diet. He concluded that this was because the patients lost their fat tissue from fat stores around the waist, hip and buttocks which made changes in the body shape more visible. Inches as well as pounds were lost.
Most important, Dr. Simeons reported the lack of symptoms one would expect from a patient on a very low calorie diet. For example, his patients had no headaches, hunger pains, weakness, or irritability as long as the low calorie diet was combined with HCG. As noted in the introduction, Dr. Simeons’ treatment in his Rome clinic involved food especially prepared for his patients and injections of HCG given by his staff. Most of the patients were highly motivated, wealthy Europeans who spent the three full weeks in his hospital. Even most clinics or Internet sites that follow the HCG protocol of Dr.
Simeons deviate from the original plan. Nevertheless, tens of thousands of people used this HCG diet treatment and achieved miraculous, fast, and safe weight loss.
More about HCG from Dr. Simeons
HCG is a natural water-based hormone present in great amounts in pregnant females. HCG products can safely be used by both males and females who need to lose weight. Dr. Simeons wrote that the HCG hormone speeds up metabolism, by signaling the body to burn more fat. He wrote that the body’s metabolism operates over 30% more to burn, rather than store fat. Simeons noted that HCG opens only the abnormal fat cells, allowing excess fat to be burned. He wrote that most diets remove fat from deposits where the fat even might be “normal” and even be needed. Dr. Simeons reported the same weight loss in men and women, independent of weight, age and starting weight. He wrote everyone loses about 1 lb/ day.
Dr Lester Salans at the Rockefeller University found that fat cells in overweight people are more numerous, larger and overstuffed compared to fat cells in normal people. He noted that these overstuffed fat cells metabolize sugar differently than normal fat cells. We generally think of fat as just “fat,” but in fact Dr. Simeons describes three distinct kinds of fat, two of which we need, and one we don’t. If you’ve tried dieting, and found that the weight comes back, it’s because diets can’t rid us of the one kind of fat that most needs to be eliminated. Here are the different types of fat in the human body that Dr. Simeons described:
1) Structural Fat* is the first type of fat. It fills the gaps between various organs, and acts as a protective barrier. Dr. Simeons describes this fat: “Structural fat also performs such important functions as bedding the kidneys in soft elastic tissue, protecting the coronary arteries and keeping the skin smooth and taut. It also provides the springy cushion of hard fat under the bones of the feet, without which we would be unable to walk.”
2) Reserve Fat* is the second type of fat which fuels the body when the nutritional intake is insufficient to meet the body’s needs? Normal reserves are localized all over the body. *Both these types of fat, structural and reserve, are normal, and even if the body stocks them to capacity this can never be called obesity.
3) Abnormal Fat is the third type of fat, which has the potential of providing fuel for the body, but rather than being available for nutritional emergencies, it is locked away in fixed deposits. It is this visible fat that people want to eliminate.
In studying various weight loss programs, Dr. Simeons found that when patients starved themselves, they first lost their Reserve Fat and after that the Structural Fat was lost. In the HCG plan the “abnormal fat” is mobilized first. That’s the fat that most people want to eliminate.